Thursday, July 15

revelations come everyday

who knew that i'd be back so fast at no. 23 eh? Besides the heat and sweat that seems to consume my every movement in the household, i feel good. Like a kid like lollies on a summer's day, maybe not as good but good good :) plus internet has never been this good towards me.. ah heaven.

So far plans have been made and can't wait to meet up with the "we sit in one row of 7 behind the class and never pay attention" group.. miss them like crazy as they never fail to make me crack up. Tomorrow is a scheduled day out with adel till night while waiting for the roomie to come from penang.. :) and then on sunday it's off to SINGAPORE to visit my tree/whale, biatch, glenn with phiiiiii-ooooo-naaaa and roomie :D super awesome so far..

wonder what else will be in store for me?

till then