Wednesday, December 26

Part 2 of the amazing memory = )


You all know that I'm just TOO lazy, therefore the second part of the pool party is late but 'whatever' = ) After loads of begging and whinning by certain people *you know who you are* I've finally decided that I better do it or not he'll be on my case until I die so there



I present to you



PART 2 OF POOL PARTAY! ><





aren't they so adorable together??



wee didn't like the water...

want to know what they were looking at?....
this ^ and for those who think sickly please don't. He was trying to climb a tree but it turned wrong = )
another lame dare....
don't ask me what the dare was...just something twisted



and the wrath of the spinning bottle returns to haunt..... this is the part where things just started going horny and wrong... parental guidance is advised,..

loi kah hoe!!!! *grins* he has six packs ><
you probably can guess what the dare is right? pose like a male model

and this just don't look better not to or not you'll suffer.

and on to the next game : mafia..




this is where innocent looking people turn horribly evil...








this is where people become proffesional liars, cheaters and accusers just so save their asses



all in all we had a great time lying bout everything......



pauline hates us for making her bring back kah hoe's shirt..


ps: the shirt is a stand in for the missing person! = )




that's a wrap
christmas post will be out as soon as I feel like it
V*