Wednesday, December 26

of all things we do..we do the stupidest

1. Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag.
Questions:1. What is your dream when you were a small kid?
to save everyone on the planet from total annihilation. = D
2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
chocolate...what? you don't think i was going to put YOU right? o.O
3. What do you wish to have right now?
Baskin Robin's ice-cream!!!!! *hint*
4. When is the last time your horse laughed?
my horse? I have a horse?
5. What did you realize recently?
chic lit are exceptionally funny to read = )
6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
yeah what is it? I'd really like to know. IM me is you think you know..
7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
scream and blast my speakers with music. Hey we're all rebelious teenagers = ]
8. What are you afraid of losing?
my one and only jie and pooh bear. I can't live with out my winnie the poh
9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
I'll be in cold, cold, miserable Canada
10. When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
i haven't met that someone. When I do I'll IM you k?
11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
people who waste chocolate, people who dislikes chocolate and people that hate me. It's irnonic i know..
12. Define loneliness.
loneliness? loneliness.... hmmm i pressume it's when there's no one left to love you for who you are though I hope that doesn't happen to .....
13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
i'm single, high, and totally trying to get wasted. what do you think?
14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
in a very LONG time... No one's yet to think that I need to be touched = D
15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
Definately New Zealand...
16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
the current song on my blog... I love the drums!!!
17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
to that significant other
18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
RESULTS...jeng jeng jeng o.o
19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
run to my mommy and eat all the chocolate that i can find ><
20. Do you think there's a world beyond us?
there better be cause when the world end's I ain't going to be ready for it
I tag
Kay Jen
Pauline
Michelle
Pei Yeen
Ying Han
i can only think of them sorry = (