Wednesday, November 29

oh mister sunshine mister golden sunshine please shine down on me! = P

The sun is shining on ME! lol* but i don't think it will shine on me forever.. DUH It' s monsoon season! It never shines on time! Besides the exception of last Saturday cause we (me, lil chen,nic) prayed like anything so that it wouldn't rain! And what would you say? It didn't rain! Only slight drizzle but the timing could never be so perfect it only drizzled when we were eating pizzas! XD And god knows why I'm talking crab bout rain and sunshines o.O
Phsyically : Avey's body is doing just fine (besides the fact that I would L-O-V-E to loose a few flabs ^^)
Mentally? : I don't think I'm doing quite well(I've been listening to only two songs repeatedly, Frankie J.-More Than Words and Blue- Best In Me) I need a hug! *shoots hands out in acceptance of a hug*
Emotionaly? : Avey is practically ready to fall down into pieces and let her body just rot in the lovely, black IKEA chair and let the ants carry her body back to their lair and devour her till only the calcified sticks in her body are left.Then the dust bunnies will come after it. And that is pretty much the end of Avey's emotionaly status. *=]
~fin~
avey*=]

No comments: