Thursday, November 30

*faints*

For the friggin' last time Avey will say : I AM NOT FRIGGIN' EMO!!! = ) I'm just bored out of my brains =] and please please *begs on the floor* don't take my last post seriously... i was just being bored u know avey* it was meant to be a funny post but all u WEIRDO ppl are taking it in as if IAvey is serious bout it! I mean when have u actually seen me so so...so.... DEPRESSED? o.O (excluding close friends) XD hahahaha* boing boing... grandparents and uncle/aunts/cousins coming down tomorrow for my cousin's wedding in kl so.. it's like 'We're coming down to kl let's go to Swee Tong's house (my dad) and i am here having some free time to blog before the day will be jammed pack with serving relatives... *sighs* Sat's the big day for my cousin and her soon-to-be husband... and the perfect time to get MONEY! buahahahahahahaha* I'm evil i know it! XD But don't worry other cousins will be getting money to so.. IT'S A DIABOLLICALY PLAN! =] avey has to leave her bloggy now.... = [ toodles!


~fin~
avey*=]

No comments: