Thursday, June 22

Mars bars and chocolate makes me high!


*Yawns* Morning! It's thursday, haihz tuition..... anyways don't feel like going to school,nothing much to do aswell.... PJ sucked yesterday. I think Anggerik is cursed never to have pj.... darn it!

Anyways i had mars bars yesterday! so nice to finally eat and taste the gooey and mushy caramel and chocolate.... *licks mouth* it just makes me high and warm inside! hehe.... tell me
who doesn't like chocolate?


anyways here's some picture for u kayj pls take it k? cause i dont want it all over my blog! haha just joking feel free to take it! now doesn't anyone think it's nice to be single and free from guys/gurls? I do! me me me!!!!! *hahaha* can't wait for jie jie to come back from Canada. 28th June! ps: same date as ph burfday! =P.

hehe.... hope today rains or not geram betul!

No comments: