Friday, June 23

Drats report card day...

Pretty gal and shy guy.... in love!

Sexy chick


Eeks! Report card day! I hate these kinda days sucks alot. I'm sitting here wondering if dad is really going to get my report card or not, cause if he does i'm dead and if he doesn't i'm dead either ways. This really sucks...I wan chocolate! XD hahaha.... This is boring it's getting really boring at home and there is nothing to do! Helps! *Yawns*.

High School Musical this sunday people! 7.30 sharp at night! Make sure u guys dont miss out on such a nice show k? Zac Effron is cute! =P *hehehe* anyways did some anime drawing and since it's my first time I did an original anime drawing I'm posting it on my blog cause I'm so proud of it! wakakaka! Hehe.....Please give comments on it k? I'm open to anything!

Just dont go over board and start insulting me that i suck at it and should never draw again.Gimme a break ok it's my first time right? Gtg for now!

Muax*
mars bars & chocolate is my life*
panda*panda me

avey* XP

No comments: