Monday, January 11

first impressions are never the funniest

so have my friends here already. So let's start with the friends :

1. Sze Ying : room mate from penang Jit Sing high school, NEAT FREAK and sucker/loser for all
things PINK and CUTE. Oh and did I tell you she hits me? *cringes*

2. Fiona : FIFI!! sounds like a dog right? Don't be decieve by her 'innocent' looks cause she's
secretly horny and morbid/sadistic *which ever one that sounds less evil la*

3. Mabel : One part of the Geniuses in class from S'pore. Her laugh is so cute and she loves eating
like me!

4. Yi Yang : Second part of the Geniuses, also from S'pore *rolls eyes* His english will blow your
brains out. Seriously

5. Mark (TEOH) : lol HE'S MY NEIGHBOUR FOR 6 YEARS and I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM!!
WTF?

6. Wayne : The 'friend' you all know of but trust me he's weird. like weird. He practically sits
behind us when we're using our laptops and stalk you.. Just starring at you Facebook
or Twitter. ==

7. Jimmy : My first Nigerian FRIEND! He's so funny! Practically the joke of the class. And with
his super BLING watches. lol

8.William : China friend. Can't say much cause this is public but I will say this *I know something
you dont know* lol

that's it I guess. The pictures that come with the names will be up soon as ALL of us have time to be not so tired =)