Monday, December 31

it was THE day

It was actually really THE day. Really. God and Santa must have answered my prayers and since I've been a very good girl * grins* my wish came true!
7A's BABY!
And what do you do when you get straights? YOU PARTAY and CELEBRATE in style of course = D
at Delicious by Ms. Read
thanks daddy! = ) you're cool now <3

it was an experiment and very weird one o.O





guess where we are???


yup... you're not going blind.. = ) it a pose now.


looks good... yumm.....

sadly didn't get to enjoy a very yummy ice cream, but Yarnie, Peckie and I had Baskin Robin's so....we were stuffed xD
ps:/ thanks Wayne! =)
the poor ice cream so pretty..= (

and finally a perfect picture of my darling gossip partner! A year and going strong eh peckie? *winks*

After that walked around doing absolutely nothing..... Peckie bought tickets for alvin and the chipmunk. Which left me and Yarnie alone = ( Ate dinner at Mark's and IRONICALLY ended up watching national Treasure 2 with Wayne.

and that's bout it people.

and see i updated! bluegh

Singing out.