Friday, March 16

Italian food and a bunch of drunk people.....

Ok... one reason I didn't make myself present this afternoon.... ok fine more than one... reason..lol...
  1. I had bm tuition with pj, adel, audrey, and other fellow people (IN MY HOUSE)
  2. I had science tuition after that so no i couldn't go after my BM TUITION! = )
  3. I'm not bill gate's freaking flowing with cash daughter am I?? ARE you?
  4. I have not enough money to spend on myself and other people (ahem* pauline and nee*)

So BIG SORRY FOR NOT COMING TODAY AFTERNOON (on behalf of adel and avey* = ) I'm sure u guys had a blast... Italian food... music... talking.... in the middle of somewhere in TTDI...... and possibly wine.. but I trust you guys to be responsible don't I? lol

Anyways.. for presents... many know me for not giving or BUYING for a matter of fact to people BUT i said BUT i will try my best to get you guys (pau&nee) a present each... I hope... or the last resort i'll put some money in a red packet and you can both manhandle each other to get more money = ) how bout that pau?

Had a very interesting tuition class today..Cut onions, researched plants and garlic and ginger was included... It was... FUN! *not*

Sigh* going to miss goong but don't worry internet connection with help me recover the pain right? XD

Dinner at 8... toodles

~fin~

...avey*=]07...

ps:/ yarnie: we will take over the world with embarrasing pictures! (OF PAULINE)

pau-pau: sorry honey but It's birthday rules... = ) love avey