Sunday, February 25

cny...cny...cny....stomach flu...

I'm practically fed up of falling sick every single MONTH! Seriously....... 3 times?!!?! Not that I really hate it cause it does have some pro's and con's but.... the thing about it that bugs me the most is the con's..... NOT ABLE TO EAT CHOCOLATE??? What kinda of justice does this world give me? The MOST comforting type of food and I can't eat it... *sighs*....
I'm sad, miserable, and totally despise eating nothing but bread, porridge and drinking icky re-hydration salts... while other people get to drink 100 plus... = (
ENOUGH of complaining..... = )
When I get better I'm gonna eat everything in the fridge! *muahahahahahahaha* No one can stop me. =]
Chinese New Year was cool.... *besides the illness* played some jin, black jack.... and won money!!!!!!! Imagine from 30 cents to 2 ringgit and 40 cents! Amazing right??/ But I lost round 1 rm when my amazingly good fortune cousin came in to join the game... Gambling's fun....*sniggers.
Watched Ghost Rider on the second day... kinda boring but ok 'LAH'....
In a summary to my chinese new year : I watched loads of tv and movies, ate loads of crap goodies, gambled, went to jusco in ipoh, fell sick, and made it clear to my woman-obsessed cousin that chinese educated people have this way of dressing ( excluding those I know off) *no offence* = )
~fin~
avey*=]07
ps:/ pau pau u promised me chocolate when I get better!!! = )

No comments: