Friday, January 5

which ipod are you?


' which ipod are you? '
i'm a shuffle
[the older version not the LATEST one which I'm down on my knees for, cause it is the size of your typical eraser]
It has a 1gb capacity [so much more than the previous one [512mb]]
It's so small that if u loose it.. your an asshole.. [well that applies to all ipod holders actually but I'm more likely to explode infront of you and shake you till your little teeth rattle if it was the new ipod]
It's so fcuking cool [I'm an ass for kewl stuff]
It cost 300rm [which is in my budget of spending (delightfully)]
what else you ask me? that you have to find out yourself [ do your homework ]
= D....lol
'oogle it.
and one more time....
MY MOMMY'S CAR IS AN ACCORD....= D
*mind the random-ness.
~fin~
avey*=] 07'

No comments: