Thursday, September 7

I'm sick and there's no cure not even music.....SWT

I feel horrible... i have a runny nose that just wouldn't stop flowing like a tap...i'm coughing sneezing all over the house..... i feel so pityful XD I've used a whole tissue box cause of my nose drank all together most probably eight bottles of water and sat in front of the tv with a pillow and loads of comforting food....ie: chocolate, milo, sweets and loads of fattening junk that u could possibly find...!lol Can't believe that Pn. Chong cares bout me! *shocks* I didn't believe my ears when adel told me that she asked bout me and sent her regards!!!!! omg!!!!amazing.....xp today we're gonna have a whole half day with lectures of stuff....blah blah blah.... time to sit back and talk!!!!! i'm getting tired need to stop now..... write later!


darlin'
avey

No comments: