Friday, September 29

Everybody says I've fallen for someone but the funny thing is I don't know whom I've fallen for......

Everybody says I've fallen for someone but the funny thing is I don't know whom I've fallen for......


Cool huh the title? All because I wrote 'Adeline has fallen for someone' on her tespad and then she came up with 'She said i've fallen for someone but i myself don't even know who!' and then I reversed it and voila! A lovely title! Hehehe..lol... anyways came up with a few verses but to shy *blush* to go public so...those who know me very well ask me : That's if I'm in a good mood of sharing* lol.

Did some maths work today got so fed up with circles that i shut the book up and walked downstairs to the idiot box and just switched it on.. lazy me huh? Later went out to cycle and went to visit adel at her house. Turns out she was watching the idiot box too! I was delighted to know that she was free so got our bikes up and went cycling around Bu12. Tried chasing cats (and run them over)*i'm not evil! grrrr*, chat while riding the bikes, found some secluded park, sat on the swings,and even tried climbing a tree! amazing huh?

Got my lovely white U2 shirt all dirty with tree bark but quite satisfied with the workout/cycling*hehe* Came back round 6, washed up and jumped into my pjs'! And ended up sitting infront of the com and blogging!

Anyways exams are soon so..need to study but u know me i never study! wakaka


ps: michelle u WILL get ur present from me! XD

avey*

No comments: