Saturday, July 15

Hair cut!

Yay finally got my hair cut! So nice! Love it so much! Got it layered and everything! weee i'm definately hype right now..... swt!It's nice to use a laptop for a nice decent amount of time! *hahaha* feels so cool just using it! *i know i'm being lame here* but hu cares! I'm like having this yearn inside of me to just play mahjong!cant wait for all of my aunts and uncles to come back! *weeeeeeeeeeeee* I really need to spam after this entery... can't take it anymore..... *fingers are starting to twitch* hahaha* C= Just drank some weird concoction of juice thatt my mum made with bananas,oranges,apples.. and i dont what else! =P i need to res now too much blogging cloggs my mind! hehe*

avey*
muax*
>.<*

mars bars&chocolate make me high*
http://messyscribblesofateenagegirlblogspot.com*

No comments: